A message from our CEO, Tim Long
To all of our clients, subcontractors, suppliers, associates and friends:
I just cut my Florida vacation short to return to work and implement immediate operational measures based on the latest official information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as industry guidelines from our trade organization, ABC NH/VT.
We joined the ABC NH/VT COVID-19 conference call on March 17th and will continue to participate in the evolving discussions concerning sanitary and social distance best practices at construction sites and administrative offices.
Our work practices now include:
- Mandatory social distancing at all job sites and offices. Co-workers must avoid personal contact and remain at safe distances (6 ft) from each other.
- Employees experiencing any cold, flu or other possible symptoms must stay home and if necessary, seek care.
- All employees and subcontractors practice frequent (hourly) handwashing. Hand sanitizer may be used when soap and water are not available.
- Commonly touched surfaces including tools are wiped and cleaned several times daily.
- All project managers and office staff are working remotely with our telephone and video conferencing systems working well.
We’re pleased to say that all of our job sites are stocked with materials and projects are moving safely along. And while our 12,000 square foot office/warehouse facility has only 2 or 3 people here at a time, our entire team is still in constant communication. We’re grateful for the technology that allows our teams to keep projects running smoothly. We’ll get through this uncharted territory together so let’s stay strong together!
Just yesterday, a woman in California found our company on Google. Her sister, a nurse at CMC in Manchester told her of a desperate need for N95 Masks for nurses & doctors, so the California woman intuitively called construction firms in NH. Hearing her plea for masks, I knew we had a supply and so did our partner company Mark Carrier Construction. I dropped everything and hand-delivered several hundred masks to CMC. They were very thankful and even put up a news release on their website.
Please feel free to call, email or message one of us if you have questions or need anything.
Be safe and well,